Tuesday 28 March 2017

My crocheted blankets

Hello!

I had a few emails and a couple of comments from my last post asking about my blankets.
They aren't perfect and I only taught myself how to crochet in February.

It's definitely something I can just sit down and do in the evenings while watching tv.

This is my first one. Which turned out to be quite large. All done in half double crochet.

My next one I just randomly changed colours and is double crocheted. Not quite as wide as my first.

My last one was done super quick. I have it draped over my legs here. 

Thanks for looking! 
I'll be back tomorrow with my SCS sketch card :)

5 comments:

Laurie R said...

I love the last one! Great color choices!

Joan V said...

Oh my, these are all so FANTASTIC. Thanks for sharing.

JoAnn said...

Very nice. They all look great. It has been a long time since I crocheted anything. My grandmother taught me when I was a young girl.

Jeanne said...

So happy you shared your crochet projects. You've done a wonderful job! Great color choices! How awesome that you taught yourself. I've been a crocheter for years and am always excited when I hear of others who are as well. Have fun on your crocheting journey. :)

stampwithsandy said...

Beautiful blankets, Dawn! Especially like the pattern of the last one. I love to crochet too, and know how hard it is to balance multiple hobbies!