Thursday 20 April 2017

Happy Birthday Flowers

Happy Hello!

Spring and warm temperatures are keeping us busy outside these days. Having a new puppy keeps us hopping too....lol

I've got a couple of cards to share today that I created last week for some challenges.

This first one was the SCS #640 sketch. I found this Splendid Sunflower stamp and die from MFT in a tote on my craft room floor. No idea how it ended up there but I was pleasantly surprised to find it! 
Stamps: Splendid Sunflower
Paper: White, Early Espresso, Barely Banana
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Accessories: MFT Sunflower Die, MFT Tag die, Sewing, Grommet, Twine, Dimensionals

This next card was created for the Freshly Made Sketch #283 and the Colour Throwdown #438.
I believe this stamp was a free one from PTI years ago called Botanical Blooms.
Stamps: PTI
Paper: White 
Ink: Cameo Coral, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Black
Accessories: Felt, MFT fence die, MFT Banner dies, Mat pack and paper piercer, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your bright and beautiful cards! Love the sewing on the first and that funky grass on the second! So pretty!

SueB said...

awesome cards ... would you believe I haven't die cut any felt YET?! thanx for the inspiration!

Marisa said...

Two great cards, Dawn. LOVE the felt grass on the second and the way it screams Spring (and oh how we are waiting for it here!! Set an all time rainfall record for Oct - Apr -- enough already!!)

Allen Jhon said...

Thank you for sharing this amazing post. Yes, it is obvious that flowers can bring freshness and happiness when gifted to someone. Birthday is incomplete without flowers and through this post, you have made the search of people easy for the best florist. The previous year I also ordered birthday Flowers in Winnipeg from In Full bloom Florists and I was happy to get that fresh flowers delivered.