Thursday 27 April 2017

Not sure about this one

Hi!

Have you ever created a card that you just were not sure about. Whether it be the stamps, the layout or the overall look of the card?

That's me on this card.
It was one of my samples for last week's sketch on SCS. Although I had a lot of comments and was favourited several times I just wasn't feeling it.
I love colour and that might be the issues.
Stamps: Lighthouse
Paper: Cream, Black, DSP
Ink: Black, Barely Banana
Moving onto this card. My second sample for the same sketch.
I love love love colour and anything rainbow! 
This card makes me happy.
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams, Balloon Builders
Paper: Real Red, White, Barely Banana, DSP
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, Black
Accessories: Reverse Confetti Butterfly Dies, Sewing, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Laurie R said...

I really like both cards! I love lighthouses, and I love the rainbow of butterflies. Great cards!

GerriK said...

Love the lighthouse card!! I prefer neutrals to bright colors.

Marisa said...

Wonderful masculine card, Dawn, and adore the rainbow of butterflies :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Super cute cards, Dawn!