Wednesday 7 November 2007

Blog Candy Winner is....

Congrats to Jen for winning my blog candy! Random Org picked post number 23....but it was deleted...lol...so the NEXT person is JEN!


Jen said...
Oh by far Fall is my favorite, the leaves here in IN are absolutely gorgeous. I so look forward to it every year. Winter here totally is the pits. It's freezing, windy, and wet. It also stays cold for what seems like forever.........Grrrrrr

23
Timestamp: 2007-11-08 01:01:43 UTC

Jen....shoot me an email with your snail mail address and I'll get this out to you!
Thanks to everyone for stopping by....I think the majority of you LOVE fall!

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Jen!

And congratulations on all of your hits, Dawn! Your blog ROCKS!!

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...JEN

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen !!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Ah...Shucks...I was hoping to win this one...Congrats Jen!!!!

nancy said...

Congrats to Jen! And thanks Dawn...it was fun to play along = )