Thursday 8 November 2007

Coaster Mini Book and Card

Have you tried one of these coaster books yet??? If not, RUN over to Nichole's blog Capture the Moment and try it! It's super easy and her instructions are FANTASTIC! I haven't put any pictures on the inside of mine yet....but I will once I start getting some holiday pics together. I will send this to my parents, I'm sure they will LOVE it!
Since I had a little bit of scraps left over I thought I'd make a card too!
This is the inside of the book. When you untie the ribbon on each side it opens like an accordian. If you go over to Nichole's blog you will see what I mean.
Supplies Used:
No stamps
Cardstock: Soft Sky Textured and Reg., Wintergreen DP
Accessories:Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Martha Stewart Clould Satin Ribbon, On Board Snowflake, Misc chipboard letters, Certainly Celery Craft Ink, White Craft Ink, Heat and Stick Powder, Iridescent Ice, Corner Rounder Punch, Sand Paper

19 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love your colors and papers, will have to try one using my Bind It All.

Anonymous said...

Dawn ~ I just love the way your Coaster book came. The colors are great together.
~Annette

Anonymous said...

I love everything about your coaster book Dawn. I just have to get my hands on some coasters to make one. We got snow today...love it.

Rose Ann said...

You did a beautiful job with this, Dawn!! I love the colors and papers, and your card is very pretty as well. Eye candy for sure!

Dottie K. said...

Wow you are just amazing! I love this little book. Don't have any coasters or my try it. Will just admire yours. TFS :)

Unknown said...

Wow - fabulous Dawn!! I so want to give this a try- yours came out so nice! :)

Nancy Riley said...

OMG Dawn !!!! This is so darn CUTE!!!! I've GOT to try one! You always inspire!

Tracy.H said...

Amazing!! I would love to try one of these...need more hours in the day to try all these new projects I keep seeing!! :0)

Anonymous said...

What a fun project girlie and your turned out FABULOUS as usual .. Love that wintergreen DS paper .. Just awesome ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Christina Fischer said...

Dawn, this is AWESOME!!! The paper and snowflake are just perfect! I just love how it looks -- I'm gonna have to try one! :)

Anonymous said...

Great gifts for grandparents - love the neutral colors too.

Deb said...

How beautiful, it would make a fabulous present for grandparents. Thank you for the link, this on is going on my to do list too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love your book Dawn - I book marked the link yesterday. Just need time to play.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Fantabulous!!! You work always Amazes me Dawn...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dawn! Love the coaster book and the matching card. What a great gift!

nancy said...

Your book is darling! And thanks for the link to the instructions, I'm been meaning to try one of these = )

Anonymous said...

Wow! that book is awesome! I LOVE the paper you used and how you decorated it! You rock!
Hugs and smiles

Lauren (mytime) said...

Um yeah, I think I need to make me some of these! Christmas gifts!!! Filled with the kids photos :D
Yours came out so super cute!!

Lori said...

These are gorgeous. I'll have to give one of these coaster books a try.