Tuesday 6 November 2007

Door Prizes

Well now that I have my SAS cards all cut and ready to go, I needed to work on some door prizes for the girls. Here are some that I managed to get done and crossed off my To-Do List for today! This is the first time I have made one of these paper bows. They are super easy and quick to make!! You can find the tutorial I used HERE. I also decided to do a Genie Bag. First for this too...LOL. A tutorial can be found HERE for the bag. I think I made add some thick ribbon for handles to the bag so it's easier to carry. I didn't have any tissue paper to put in it so you could see the opening.
The little tag bag was just something I put together. I used up scraps from the bag to make 6 tags. I stamped To and From on the back with the stamp from Punch Pals. The cardstock base was 7.5 x 5 and just scored at the top to fold over the bag. I punched holes with my Crop-A-Dile so I could thread some ribbon through to tie it shut.
I'm off to do the other 5 things on my list now ;)
Hope everyone is enjoying their day! The sun is out here...YAH! The snow is still here unfortunately...ugh!

21 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

OMG Dawn! Are the adorable, or WHAT?! I've got to try one of these bows! The bag and the tags are awesome! Whoever wins these will be LUCKY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I be invited? LOL I MUST have some of those to/from tags....those are awesome...

Anonymous said...

Can I be invited? LOL I MUST have some of those to/from tags....those are awesome...

Anonymous said...

Can I be invited? LOL I MUST have some of those to/from tags....those are awesome...

Rhonda Kelly said...

Beautiful! I just love these, I want to be invited too! LOL, the winners of those will be very happy. And I must try one of those bows as well, have been seeing them around quite a bit.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

How sweet are these.....wish I was going to your SAS..

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Anonymous said...

These are very nice prizes. I love the wintergreen DP. A bag of gift tags is a great idea.

Tracy.H said...

These are great. I love your bow! I really have to try one of these! :0)

Jody Morrow said...

All of those are SO adorable! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

these are so adorable,dawn !!!!have totry one of those bows. thanks for sharing.
chat

Deb said...

Such beautiful prizes! I cannot believe you made that bow, it is stunning and so perfect! thanks for the link to the tutorial, I must take a look and give that a try!

Anonymous said...

OH Dawn What an awesome ensemble Love everything you made .. I must case for my Hostess on Saturday night ..
Love ya
Dawn Griffith

corinnesomerville said...

Wow !!! Great door prizes girlfriend !!! They'll LOVE 'em and you too !!!

Have a good one my friend
Corinne

Bethany Paull said...

How adorable. I love how you used the little tags on your Genie bag.

Rose Ann said...

Oh Dawn...I love it all!!! Someone is going to be VERY lucky to receive this! Great job!

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! OMG I love that bow and I will definitely have to make some of these! Awesome & thanks for the inspiration Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are fantastic!!! did you notice, we both used the same designer paper yesterday..too funny!!!
Hope your SAS is a success!!

Renée said...

Love this door prize! Fantastic colours and idea. I may well have to CASE this idea, thanks Dawn!

Alhambra Club said...

these are great, wonderful door prizes.

Anonymous said...

What a great door prize! Super cute!!! LOVE the bow!!!

Anonymous said...

Great door prizes. Love the papers you used! You box is awesome. It is on my to do list to make!