Tuesday 13 November 2007

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Today is my friend and nosey neighbour, Sandy's birthday! This is the card that I made for her from my other nosey neighbour and myself! LOL!
It's WICKED windy here today...with wind gusts up to 100km/hr! I'm missing some shingles off the front side of my roof! UGH! Will be fixing that later in the week when the winds die down.
I received a Stampin'Up! order this afternoon and when I opened the box there was Dazzling Diamonds EVERYWHERE! ugh....now I have glitter all over my leather couch and suede pillows...lol...can't wait to see Brian stretch out tonight...hehe! Time for me to start dinner...
Hope everyone has a nice evening! See you tomorrow!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: MFT Meet Me At The Cafe
Cardstock: Really Rust, WW and WeAreMemoryKeepers DP
Inks: Black, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Really Rust, Pomegranate, Old Olive
Accessories: Prima Flowers and Crystal Brads, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That card is adorable!

Dottie K. said...

This is such a pretty card. I'm sure she loved it! :)

Lynn Put said...

I'm wishing I was your nosey neighbor because this card is so great, I love the colors and how you paper pieced the awning, very sweet!

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, sure your nosey neighbor will love it.

Nancy Riley said...

From the looks of this card, you got your stampin' mojo back! (I'm so jealous!)

Anonymous said...

Lol...Thanks for making the card ..To one of my nosey neighors from one of your nosey neighbors ...you have your groove bk ..can't wait for the card club night...lmao

Anonymous said...

Super cute Dawn ..
The no head ladies are adorable
Love ya
dawn griffith

Christina Fischer said...

Great card -- fun colors and papers! I haven't inked up that set yet -- I think it's time! :)

corinnesomerville said...

This is a perfect card !! Love it :) Oh yeah...that nice sunny weather I was bragging about yesterday has been replaced with cold, windy and rainy weather today :(

Have a good one
Corinne

Lauren (mytime) said...

One word-GAWJUS!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,love it ,Dawnx

Rose Ann said...

Very nice, Dawn! I love the awning and background paper! The piercing looks great in the corners with the awning!

Sorry about your shingles, and I hope you had a nice sparkly evening. ;) (Sorry...not really funny).

Alex said...

Awesome card Dawn - wish I was your nosey neighbor - LOL! Dazzling diamonds, yep that stuff sure goes a loooonnnnngggg way! Your husband will look lovely in it *wink* *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

How nice of you...I'm sure she'll love it! Hope the rest of your house stays in tact. ;) How horrible about your order. I've noticed some of the items were not in little bags as usual.