Thursday 15 November 2007

WT140 challenge



Today I only had time to make ONE card! UGH! I guess I COULD stamp tonight but it's hockey night...Go OILERS! LOL

This card is for todays Ways To Use It Challenge. You were to use unique brads. I decided to use my sunglasses brad and some flower brads I've had for quite some time now.

Supplies Used: STAMPS: MFT By The Seashore CARDSTOCK: Real Red, So Saffron, WW and Misc DP INKS: Black, Real Red, Only Orange, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Blush Blossom ACCESSORIES: Word Window Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, CB Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Misc Brads

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Dawn! Great way to use up some old embellishments! I didn't even get to make anything today :( I hope to make up for it later. ;)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the sunglasses

Theresa said...

I love the sunglasses too!!! Fun card!

Rose Ann said...

Very cute! The colors are very pretty, and the sunglasses are perfect with your card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW this is soooo super sweet .. Just love that doffie .. He looks like my Bowzer ..
Love ys
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! You know I meant to write Doggie right girlie :-) Must be to early in the morning ..
xox
Dawn griffith ( Again)

Little C's Creations said...

love it!!! love your colors.... hope you enjoyed the game!!!

hugs,
Jen

nancy said...

This is one cute card and the sunglass brad is the perfect touch! = ) !!