Saturday 9 February 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch

TWO more sleeps! Today I WILL start packing. As soon as I finish posting these cards I will head down to the basement and dig out my suitcases. Suppose I can't put this off any longer....
Ok onto my cards! I'll make this quick ;)
These birds are so adorable aren't they? I love these CC Design stamps! They have some new ones being released tonight at All That Scraps and I have got to order them. The Designer Paper is American Crafts....not SEI
This card uses Beate's sketch on her blog HERE.
I tried matching the cardstock with the DP, the best I could anyway. I used Old Olive, Soft Sky, Real Red, Regal Rose. Inks are Bashful Blue and Pixie Pink.
I'm hoping to get my suitcases...yes plural....haha....packed so that I still have time to STAMP and get posts ready for while I'm away.
Thanks for stopping by today!
ETA: Just realized the DP is by American Crafts....not SEI

10 comments:

Corie said...

Love both of these -- so sweet

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

I love those stamps and love your cards!! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!! xoxo

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful cards...have a great trip!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

beautiful stamps and great colors on those little birdies. Have fun on your trip. chris

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the glitter you added to the birds on the first card.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, both cards are wonderful! I LOVE the paper and the stamp you used!
Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!
Hugs and smiles

Lori said...

These are great! I love the glittery birds on the first card and the flower with bling on the second. I hope you've made some progress with your packing . . .

Rose Ann said...

Such adorable cards...and I love the birds!!

You have a wonderful trip, and good luck with your packing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my those birdies are sooo adorable .. Hey my aunt and Uncle are already there .. to bad you couldn't met up . I am just assuming your heading the BIG race ?
be safe and have lots of fun .. I know you will
xoxox
Dawn

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I LOVE these. So sweet! Those birds are just the cutest. You always have such a cheerfful appeal in your work