Friday 1 February 2008

Cutie Pie

Happy Friday Everyone!
I can't believe it is February already!!! Wow, time sure flies when you are having fun ;)
Yesterday was super busy for me with volunteer stuff at the school so by the time I stamped, it was too dark to take pictures.
The SCS Ways To Use It Challenge yesterday was staples. I don't often use them on my cards. I've looked at those fancy staples but wondered if they'd be worth it. So out came the good old regular stapler...lol
I stapled the center panel images rather than taping them together. Challenge done!
Supplies:
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, WW and Cutie Pie DP
Ink: Basic Black, SU! Markers
Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Staples, Paper Snips
Since I had the Cutie Pie DP out I thought....what the heck...make another card! I love making them "Just Because"
Supplies:
Stamps: Priceless
Cardstock: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, WW and Cutie Pie DP
Inks: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Rose Red
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Lg. Corner Rounder, Misc Buttons, Rolled up Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Both cards are super cute Dawn!!! Love the Cutie Pie dp too!!!
Have a great weekend!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OK my comment didnt go through! I LOVE these cards-great use of the staples! You rock. The trio layer is phenominal

Tracy.H said...

Okay...your just because card is amazing! Love it! :0)

Alhambra Club said...

Ah spring, these are such bright and happy cards, love them.

Alex said...

These are both really really cute Dawn! And, the staples are perfect - LOL! I do have the designer staples and I have to say, they do add a lot to a page, I really like them. They have all kinds, Disney even! But, I have used regular staples too! I love your second card with the popped up butterflies, too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

That DP looks great with the time well spent... and the cut out butterflies are so cute! Do you have sale-a-bration sets yet? I'm dying for some inspiration! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my girlie Both cards are Fabulous .. Can you believe I just now got my priceless set .. Have to get that baby inked up now :-) Have a Great weekend
xoxo
Dawn Griffith

StampMom said...

Hmmm, haven't see "rolled up glue dots" in the SU! catalog -- is that a new Sale-a-Bration item??? LOL!!! ;-)

Alex said...

Hi Dawn! I tagged you for an award on my blog so check it out girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Creation....As always your work is Wonderful!!!

Rose Ann said...

These are such pretty cards, Dawn!! I love the DP and pretty flowers and butterflies!! Great use of the staples and buttons too!! Just fabulous!

Corie said...

WOW these are just GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! You are soo creative. I'm glad Angie gave me your blog address.

Sandra