Friday 29 February 2008

ENJOY Beate's WSC37

Happy Friday!
Whew...this has been a busy day! I don't have much to share just now, sorry.
I was out and about doing some errands and still didn't get all done that I needed to. Oh well, luckily there is tomorrow....
This is the card I made earlier this morning for Beate's Weekend Sketch #37. I am just now getting online to post it.
I am LOVING this new Summer Picnic DP. It has those same bright colours of the American Crafts that I was stuck on for a bit.
This card uses some of the Love & Happiness Rub Ons from the Sale-A-Bration catty. I really like that they come in white, black, choc and old olive, all in one package.
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red, WW and Summer Picnic DP
Inks: Markers in the same colours
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, Build A Brad, Pumpkin Striped Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Love & Happiness Rub Ons
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to get to the SCS challenge later on this evening, if time permits.

24 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous...love the colors that you use for this card

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT CARD!!! This and the cherry one and the bird one...LOVE those....; this one is FANTASTIC!! So glad you got some great new stamps!!

Samantha Esqueda said...

I am so lovin your style- would you mind if I added you to my blog?

LuvCraftn said...

This is by far my favorite card so far! It's great!! I absolutely love it!! Can I add you to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I love those fun bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! That's it! I can't wait another month. Enjoy will be on my order tomorrow!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

As always, it's super cute! Love the colors and the build a brad! ;)

Unknown said...

LOVE it Dawn!! The colors are so bright and fun and LOVE that brad! :)

Lori said...

This is great! Love the bright colors and the fun brad at the center of the "o."

Alex said...

totally cute and summery Dawn - love this!! I had NO TIME to stamp today :-( and should not even be blogging now, but I just had to!!!! Wonderful card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! LOVE the bright colors & all the extras you put on it for the sketch

Rose Ann said...

I love these fun colors and papers!! Your brad and pretty ribbon are lovely touches!!

Carolyn King said...

this is adorable. love the rubons and the build a brad....great card!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! I LOVE the colours you picked and everything just "goes" together! Yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we should do this card I really love it..so I guess we're doing this one right...lol. I really love the colors together.
Lisa

Janine said...

Beautiful Dawn... I love that pebble. It really adds the right touch..

Christina Fischer said...

This card is too much fun! I love every detail! :)

Anonymous said...

This is perfect! Love the "O" with that build a brad. Darling card.

corinnesomerville said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS...can you tell I love it :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE it, Dawn! That paper is wonderful! I might have to get me some! :)

Nancy Riley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Dawn !!!! It's PER-FECT !!!!

Corie said...

WOW -- this is just incredible -- LOVE IT

Deborah said...

Fantastic card! Deb

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, lovely bright colours, the orange DP and ribbon are fabulous!