Monday 18 February 2008

Hey From FLORIDA!

Hey gang! Boy have I missed blogland!!! We just signed up for internet for 24 hours from the hotel....costs too much and I'm not here often enough to use it.

I got a TON of great things while on holidays! Went out to Mount Dora and a little stamp place called the Stamping Station. WOW! They have a LOT of great things in there. I scooped up tons of My Favorite Things Stamps AND some COPICS. Can't wait to give them a go when I get home!!!

The race yesterday was HOT...my goodness....but we had a BLAST! I was sad to see Jeff have a bummer time there 3/4 of the way through....I was SCREAMING at him....think the dude beside me was scared...haha!

Well I guess I will try and blog hop for a bit until Brian wants to use the laptop.

I want to say a special THANKS to my friend and neighbour LISA for posting to my blog each day!!!

See you soon!

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I love the Stamping Station in Mt. Dora, isn't it wonderful. How did you like Mt. Dora, isn't it a quaint little town.

Alex said...

I have been there too Dawn, they have awesome things!! I am so very glad you are having a good time - I was surprised to see you comment on my blog! Enjoy your last couple of days and talk to you when you get back! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

OMG, Dawn! So good to hear from you! Hope you and the family are having an awesome time in Florida! You are missed in blogland!

Anonymous said...

So were you screaming with joy when Ryan won? I cried like a baby - lol. Sorry Jeff had problems but at least you got to be there again.....sounds like you'll need another suitcase to bring all your goodies home! Miss you, my friend! Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness it seems like forever girlie doesn't it .. Have a Safe trip back home and Can't wait to see all the goodies you got YIPPEE!!
xox
Dawn Griffith

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

hey girl, glad to you hear you're having a good time and getting some new goodies!!!

Rose Ann said...

It's good to hear from you, and I'm so glad you're having a great time! Can't wait to see what you do with all of your new goodies!! :D

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I am glad you are having a fantastic time in Florida !!!!
Can't wait till you come back
tfs.
chat

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a wonderful time in Florida! I'm shocked you've found time to blog too! ;)

Connie Babbert said...

I've been to Mt. Dora...that is a NICE stamp store and the town is so quaint! She didn't have Copics when I was down there last year.

I was sad for Jeff, too...

Richelle said...

Sad for Jeff but glad to see Ryan finally win one...and Daytona no less...glad to see another Nascar fan that loves stampin too!!