Friday 1 February 2008

I've been tagged!


Wow! I feel so lucky lately! I've been nominated for a few awards from fellow bloggers! It has been so great getting to know people through the blogging world. I don't know what I'd do without my daily dose of bloggin'....feel lost I suppose! I have gotten so many fabulous ideas and learned so much from everyone out there! I feel very honoured to be nominated for the following awards! THANKS!
Alexandra from California Stampin nominated me for this Spread the Love Award....Thanks girl! I have loved getting to know you and enjoy visiting your blog daily! Thank you so much for always leaving me such wonderful comments on my cards and projects. Brings a smile to my face :)
I am supposed to name three people to pass this on to....boy just three??? oh my gosh!
Ok I'll nominate people that visit me often as well.
2) Angie from Chic n' Scratch
3) Rose Ann from Paper Delightz
4) Nancy from iSTAMP
Ok so I couldn't stop at three...I could go on and on....so please consider yourself tagged too!

This You Make My Day Award was given to me by Donna, Vivian and Tracy. Thanks girls!!! I love visiting their blogs daily! Be sure to check them out!
Now I'm supposed to tag 10 others but I think most people have been tagged.
I want all my blogging friends to take this award! You all deserve it! Like I said, I've learned so much and get so much inspiration for you ALL!
Have a wonderful night!

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your blog awards, Dawn! You deserve them, girl!

Thanks for the tag too! You're soooo sweet!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Congrats & Thanks for the tag girlfriend!! I'm right there with ya, appreciate all my bloggin & stamping friends!!!

Alex said...

You deserve them, you are such a sweetie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

Congrats on the blogging awards, Dawn! You are such a wonderful blogging/stamping friend and deserve them all !!! Thank you so much for the tag!