Tuesday 5 February 2008

More American Crafts DP and MOJO Monday Sketch

Have you ever found something that you really LOVE and can't get enough of?
Well this American Crafts Designer Paper is that for me....right now anyway! LOL!
I love the bright boldness of it. Sure makes me think of Spring and Summer!!
I actually ran to a LSS to pick up MORE of it today. I'd hate to get back from holidays and it be GONE from there....oh I'd be bummed....haha!
This first card I made with Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #23. I tried to colour the bees the same sort of colour but nothing seemed quite bright enough. I think it looks okay though.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Stampendous Bee Trios, CC Designs Penguin(for the sentiment)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, WW, American Crafts DP
Inks: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
Accessories: Aqua Painter, 2way glue pen and Glitter, Real Red Grosgrain, Slot Punch, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
Like I have been doing, I used up some of the scraps to make another card. I couldn't decided on a sentiment for this card. Or rather, I couldn't decide what and where to put it. So for now it's naked...haha!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Boatloads of Love
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, WC Paper and American Crafts DP
Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
Accessories: Paper Snips, Pop Dots, Aqua Painter, Real Red Grosgrain, Red Gingham, Ticket Punch, Making Memories Rhinestone Brads
Thanks for stopping by today!
I have just received some new stamps in the mail today! Can't wait to ink them up!

22 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Both those are very nice , bright and cheery!! Gorgeous DP!!! Great job.

Alhambra Club said...

I agree with you about that paper but it would not look half as good without your talent, great cards.

Marilyn said...

You have a way of working magic with paper, stamps and markers - LOVE these!!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

oh my gosh, awesome cards girl!!!

Jillabella said...

loving this paper!!! And I love what you did with boatloads....bold brights scare me but I think this paper might inspire me to step outside my comfort zone. Thanks for the inspiration!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

These are awesome Dawn - I am loving that paper too - lol!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolyn King said...

I LOVE this paper. I have been using a different line of American Crafts but now i see i NEED this one too! GREAT cards....consider me enabled! lol!

stampmonkey said...

What fun patterned papers...makes for great cards! CUTE!!

TFS!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you're doing with that pretty paper! Everything looks so fresh and beautiful! I love the adorable stamps you've used with it today. Sooooo cute!!

Donna Baker said...

cute cards - they're so summery!

Lori said...

Love what you're doing with this patterned paper! The bright colors look great with your designs.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh My....how cute is this!!! Too much talent for one stamper!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Both are absolutely adorable! That paper is just fabulous!

corinnesomerville said...

I love these !!! They just scream bright and cheery !!! Summer is coming...don't give up !!!! What's the weather like your way? We're into freezing rain today...the kids' bus has been cancelled two days in a row !!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards girlie .. Love how bright and cheerful they are We soo need that during these yucky winter months ..
xoxxo
Dawn griffith

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards and that paper is fabulous! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bright colors - you sure do love those cute bees, don't you? They are adorable....

Deb said...

Beautiful, lovely bright colours, such a cheery card and I love the boat!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
You always rock any challenges. I love your cards. This is no exception!

Hugs and smiles

Rhonda Kelly said...

LOVE that paper! So bright and cheery. The cards are super!! Thanks for sharing.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These cards are adorable! I'm lovin' that paper, too! Love the sparkle on the wings. Thanks for playing! :)