Sunday 1 February 2009

A Rockin' Day~

Good Sunday Morning!
After doing all my errands yesterday I was able to stamp and I used Jen's SFYTT. This is a SU! only card.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly; Cardstock: White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red and Washington Apple dp; Inks: Bashful blue, Pumpkin pie, So saffron, Riding hood red; Accessories: Circle punches, Silver brads, Paper piercer, Pumpkin striped ribbon, Dimensionals
This is my last sneak peek for you from All That Scraps. Tomorrow evening at 10pm Eastern all the new sets will be available.
I love monkey! He's so cute! This new set is called Rockin' Out and it's by CC Designs.
Stamps: Rockin' Out; Cardstock: Choc Chip, White, Marigold Morning and American Crafts dp(both sides); Inks: Memento Black and Soft Sky; Accessories: Oval Nesties, Large Star Punch, Rhinestones, Sponges, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by!
Today is the first day of SU! Sale-A-Bration!!! I can't wait to get my order in! If you are interested in ordering from me and are in Canada...shoot me an email or visit my SU! website(top bar of my blog).

21 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome job with Jen's sketch!! I was a little afraid of it, but I love what you did with it.

Hehe, the rockin' monkey made me giggle.

Jenn D said...

Both of these cards are fabulous! That monkey is too cute.

Nancy Riley said...

Oh Dawn! These are FANTASTIC! The butterfly card especially catches my eye with those spring-like colors! LOVE them!

Samantha said...

HI Dawn- I love the butterfly card stamp something is doing a summer in winter challenge and I think I will case your card for this! Thanks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff Dawn..did you find your butterfly set or did you have to get a new one??

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Dawn, super work as always, I love your Monkey. I can't wait to get my SU.

Denise said...

Great cards, I love the color combos!!

Renée said...

Love your SFYTT, the colours are fabulous!

The sneak peek is cute too! Cute monkey :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so cute, Dawn! I love the colors, the clean and crisp feel! You did such a good job! I love it! Thanks for all of the sweet comments you leave on my blog! They really do make my day!

Allison Rankin said...

Ha...that rocking monkey kills me!

ScrappyKy said...

Love the butterfly card! It makes me yearn for spring. And I love the rhinestone work on the monkey card too. It makes the oval really pop.

Unknown said...

love your rockin' monkey card! I've told myself I need to start posting at least one SUONLY card a week--- I might have to try this sketch too--- (I'm with Denise-- it scared me a little, but I think i'll give it a try after seeing yours!)

Unknown said...

What fun cards Dawn!!The SFYTT is so cheery and pretty! Love the new blog look . . I missed that somewhere along the way but it's so pretty!! :)

Michele Boyer said...

I always love your butterfly cards, Dawn. So pretty! And that monkey! :) LOVE that one too!

Maria said...

Hey dawn I love the layout on your first card and the really cool colors!! The color combo is aweesome Love all the circles too!!

Honestly. . .that monkey looks a little pissed off! LOL! Or, it could be just that rebel rocker expression but regardless, he is a cutie!! He definitely rocks that's for sure. Awesome card!!

Maria

Becky Sorensen said...

Very neat Dawn, yep, the monkey does look pissy, kind of like my 14 yr old who plays guitar!! lol

Kelly Schelske said...

LOVE the monkey! Too cute Dawn!! I really like your SFYTT card thought oo, fun colors, love those papers!!

Hugs for a super week!!

Kelly

Alex said...

These are both sooo very cute Dawn - I am lovin' that monkey!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Your butterfly card is so bright and cheery!! I love the colors/papers, and wonderful layout!! Your monkey is darling!! Love the stars, and bling!!

Renee said...

More wonderful cards! I love visiting your blog!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors you chose! Very bright and cheery!