Saturday 31 January 2009

Super Saturday!

Good Morning!
I'm glad this week is over and my volunteering days are done.
I have a lot to share today so please scroll all the way down ;)
My first card uses Lauren's sketch #22.
Stop by all the Saturday Sketch Girl's Blogs to see what they have created with the sketch...I'm sure it's fabulous!

Stamps: A Season of Friendship; Cardstock: Choc chip, Sage Shadow, Really Rust, WW and Autumn Vine dp; Inks: Choc chip, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Circle punches, Pewter Build a Brad, Paper snips, Paper piercer, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

Here is my OCC card for today. The challenge was to use two or more hearts somewhere on yoru design. I also used Lauren's sketch for this one too! Stop by the OCC blog to see all the wonderful samples the girls came up with!
Today is Denise's last day with the OCC...I'll miss working with her each week :(
Stamps: Happy Heart Day; Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, WW and Candy Lane DP; Inks: Memento Black, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: Copics, Heart Trio Punch, Circle punches, Mat pack and paper piercer, Dimensionals, Silver Brads
My next card is a preview of Diane aka cookiestamper's new set coming out at All That Scraps and it's called Cookie Jar. She has some super cute images and another set called Cookie Jar-gon for sentiments....love them! Check out the ATS blog to see all the fun samples!
Stamps: Cookie Jar; Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, White and MME dp; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Baja ribbon, Dimensionals, Mat pack and Paper piercer
Taylor had her TECC53 sketch posted before I had to leave yesterday morning so I whipped up this cute little card. I've used more of that fabulous MM Chloe's Closet DP with the Year of Sweets 1 and A Year of Sweet Sentiments from the TE store.
Stamps: A Year of Sweet Sentiments, Year of Sweets 1; Cardstock: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Marigold Morning, White and MM Chloe's Closet DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MM Chloe's Closet Embellishments, Punches, Dimensionals
The Limited Supply Challenge yesterday was a CAS(Clean and Simple) card. I used more Loop to Loop rub ons. Had my first order arrived I would have used the Sweet Little Sentiments instead of Best Yet. This would make a great workshop card showing off some wonderful SU! products!
Stamps: Best Yet; Cardstock: Brocade Blue, WW; Inks: Craft White; Accessories: Loop to Loop rub ons, Scalloped edge punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, Brocade blue ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope now that my volunteering is finished I will have more time to work on larger projects. I have things I want to alter, gift sets to create and tutorials to try. So keep an eye out for more fun things to come!

28 comments:

Pat B. said...

Great Ideas! Would love to use them!! patmmkkkk

Denise Marzec said...

You sure do know how to crank out the cards, girl. These are adorable. I love the Chloe's closet embellishments on the cupcake card and your card for the LSC is just precious. Love just the little bit of white scallops against the blue.

Have an awesome weekend, my friend. {{hugs}}

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn - you rock - GF!!! Look at all these beautiful cards!!! Do you ever sleep - LOL???

Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Monika/Buzsy said...

You've been busy again... what a great set of cards. My fav is the Season of Friendship. Love that set. TFS!

Lynda Benden said...

Dang Dawn, you have been BUSY!!!! ALL of the cards are darling! You always rock the Season Friendship set and of course the OCC card is darling ~ love that elephant!

Paula Barin said...

Wow! you've been busy. Great cards. Love the blue one with the little airplane... so cute.

Alicia Weiman said...

All of your cards are just adorable. I love the elephant one especially. I just bought this set for my Mom so she'll have to try it on this sketch. Have a good weekend.

Renée said...

oh wow, Dawn, you've been busy! These all look fantastic!

Jackie Pedro said...

You HAVE been busy! All of these are darling, Dawn!! Don't know how you do it!! Have a great weekend!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn. You post in one day what it takes me all week to post!! LOL! These are all wonderful, each one in its own way. Fantastic job! I really like the last one with the rub-ons - so sweet and simple!

Michelle Tech said...

Cute stuff!

Nancy Riley said...

My jaw just dropped to the ground as I continued to scroll down and see one fabulous design after another! You're awesome, Dawn!

Betty J Schaub said...

All are beautiful! The colors are so pretty and the images are precious. Love the cupcake under the umbrella! Darling!

Lauren (mytime) said...

These are ALL beyond adorable! I meant to tell you that I LOVE your new blog look! So fresh and purty!! I don't know how you do it all!

Kelly Schelske said...

WOW Dawn, you've been busy girlfirend!! Gorgeous cards,every single one of them!!

Hugs, Kelly

Cindy Lawrence said...

Well, hello there, my rockstar friend! These cards are all flippin' adorable, as always! Do you have a staff of secret stampers in your stamp room??? I can't believe how quickly you turn out fabulous cards! Big hugs to you, my friend!

Lisa Nagata said...

Awesome cards Dawn. I hope you have more time to do those projects.You deserve a break from volunteering.Can't wait too see them.You go girlfriend.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

You've been a busy little stamper, Dawn! What adorable creations. Love them all. Have a great weekend! :)

Janneke said...

Awesome cards Dawn ;0)
I love the one with the elephant

Allison Rankin said...

Another week's worth in one post! I tells ya...you gotta save them and then take like a month off...ha! That last one with the rub-ons is calling my name!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome work girl...love it all!!

diane zechman said...

wow...way to stamp up a bunch of cards! You've been one busy gal! I love them all!

Rose Ann said...

I love all of your fabulous cards, you stamping queen!! Your Season of Friendship card is beautiful, and I love the pretty brads you built!! Your elephant is so cute, and with such papers!! Love the cookie jar card with the fab papers & pretty ribbon!!(I relate to the cookie thief). Your cupcake card is darling, and I love the papers & embellishments!! Love your wonderful plane card too!! Fab designs, Dawn!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Man girl you have been on a roll, you know i love everything you do. happy week-end.

Andrea said...

Your cards are so beautiful!
xAndrea

Christyne said...

WOW! You've been busy! These are all wonderful...think I might be CASEing a few of them. TFS.

Basement Stamper said...

All of these cards are great, but I love the little baby boy card the best, I love how simple it is but the scallop and ribbon add so much to it. Great job!

Michele Boyer said...

Holy cow! I canNOT believe how much you're able to do! And they are ALWAYS ALL fabulous!