Monday 12 January 2009

My love for American Crafts DP!

Good Morning!
Did you all enjoy the weekend?
Our weather was so nice on Saturday but Sunday...it was downhill...lol....lots of wind and blowing snow...YUCKY!
I stayed inside where it was warm and dry!
This was a card I made for Sunday's Featured Stamper Judy aka Jaydekay. I CASED her cards HERE.
I love this American Crafts DP and matching ribbon!! It's so bright and fun!!
Stamps: Stampendous Changito Bouquet, Best Yet; Cardstock: Old Olive, Choc chip, White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: American Crafts Ribbons, Copics, Rectangle nesties, Small corner rounder punch, Dimensionals
Since I had my bin of American Crafts Designer Paper I out and the weather turned quite nasty...I decided to make another All Boxed Up set using the DP. There is no stamping on this project. The cards inside the box are plain janes and can be used for anything!
I used these basic supplies:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Choc Chip, PTI white and American Crafts DP
Accessories: American Crafts Ribbon, Choc Satin Ribbon, Scalloped Edge Punch, Circle Nesties
This was a super easy project but does take some time. I can't seem to print the templates out on my cardstock so I now have a template with the scoring and cutting marked off.
You can buy this template from PTI. It's one of Lauren's Timeless Templates and is called All Boxed Up.
An open shot of the All Boxed Up set:
Here are the first and second cards:
Here are the third and fourth cards:
Thanks for stopping by today....I'll be back later this morning to post a winner of the Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake set!
ETA: Winner of the Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake set is....
Here are your random numbers:31
Timestamp: 2009-01-12 13:40:46 UTC
Congrats Kelly...I'll get in touch with you today!

30 comments:

Rach said...

awesome creations. hugs rachxx

Michelle said...

LOVE the new header - so sweet and girly!

That first card with the ribbon - LOVE it. I am totally going to PIRATE that one ;) And the All Boxed Up set is so bright and fun!

Marja Sch said...

What alovely creations. The card with the monkeys is fabulous. Hugs Marja

Ifat Art said...

Great creations.
Love them! Especially the card with the DP and matching ribbons - Just AWESOME!!!

IfatArt

Norine said...

love both of these and your right so bright and fun you did an awesome job
Hugs
Norine

Debbie Corbari said...

Good lord Girl! I am DROOLING over this paper and ribbon combo you have going on! I MUST get my hands on some! LOL! I downloaded the all boxed up from Lauren too!...but haven't had a chance to make anything with it! D'OH! The pressure is ON now though! How can I top THIS?!

WOW!

Laura said...

So cute!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE American Crafts DP... and everything else American Crafts!!

Unknown said...

Yummy yummy! Such pretty paper and gorgeous cards Dawn! :)

Lisa Nagata said...

Awsesome cards Dawn. Love the all box up.I love that paper.Have a great day ..will call ya when I get home.
Congrats to Kelly.

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful project, and I love that Monkey.

Betty J Schaub said...

Dawn those cards are spectacular! You did a lot of beautiful work! And that monkey is adorable!

LORi said...

Love your Color Combo!! Cards are AWESOME!!

Rose Ann said...

I love the cute Changito, and your ribbon tabs are so pretty!! Love your fabulous Boxed up set as well!! Such pretty papers and designs, Dawn!!

Jenn D said...

Your first card is adorable. I love that image. The paper is so bright and cheery. We are gearing up for a blizzard - yuck! I hope to get as much accomplished as you did. I love the All boxes up set.

Bethany Paull said...

I have to agree. AC makes some gorgeous paper and ribons. Your card is just darling. Fun boxed set too. Is it a gift for someone? I've been wondering what you do with ALL your cards. You make so many.

Sue said...

I love the dotted ribbon on your first card along with the adorable Changito stamp . . .sooooo cute!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Awesome projects, Dawn!! I *love* my AC paper, too -- as a matter of fact, I have a bunch of it sitting out on my counter right now! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Dawn, I totally share your love for American Crafts dp! Birds of a feather, that's what we are! :)

Nancy Riley said...

Holy cow, Dawn! That little gift set is soooo CUTE! I love those bright colored papers!

Silke Ledlow said...

FAB creations - Dawn!!! Love the boxes with the fun DP!!!

Lisa Brown said...

Your first card is so cute! Love that little monkey!And, the all boxed up set is great!

Kelly Schelske said...

What fun papers and ribbons and such!! Great boxed set, love it, and my gosh that monkey is adorable!!

Hugs, K

Maria said...

Wow, I love the monkey card with all those pretty ribbons!! Such a great idea to use the ribbons that way!!

Your second project is too cool and you did such a beautiful job, Dawn!!! I really love the dps. . .they are so pretty!

Maria

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH this is fabulous Dawn! You really rocked it all. I always love what you do and seeing you use teh templates makes my heart sing!!!!!!! I got some stamps from H & M after seeing you post the yard sale and they came super quick. Thanks for enabling

LORi said...

Hop over to my blog, I have 2 treats for ya!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Girl, you sure do know how to make simple look FABULOUS!!!!!! This set is GORGEOUS, as is the card above! I am not usually a big fan of bright colors; but you make 'em SHINE like nobody else I know! FANTABULOUS!!!

Alex said...

These are fabulous Dawn - I love that stinkin' cute monkey, and that card set is amazing, girl!!! LOVE your stuff, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card Dawn! Love the cute image and the fun ribbons... that All Boxed Up is just fantastic. Love the fun colors. TFS!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute! Love that little box...and the paper...I agree it's fabulous!

Stamp and Smile said...

So fun and CUTE! Bright colors, DP's are awesome and the ribbon is YUM-0!!! Smiles :)