Friday 23 January 2009

Ways To Use It Challenge Cards

Good Morning!
It's FREEZING again....so I've been stamping like MAD!
I have a lot to show you so please come back a little later to see more!
The SCS Ways To Use it Challenge was to fancy up your designer papers. Julia called it Pattern Paper Pizzazz.
Both my samples have glitter added to the DP.
This first one is a SU! only card and the iridescent ice was added with heat and stick powder.
If you have any questions...holler at me!
Stamps: Sweet Stems; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, WW and Raspberry Tart DP; Inks: Black, Rose Red, Cameo Coral; Accessories: Blender Pen, Mat pack and Paper piercer, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop punch, Scalloped edge punch, Kiwi Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Pen, Heat & Stick and Iridescent Ice
Here is my second card and I used Cindy's MFTSC65 that you can find on her blog or in the MFT forum on SCS. I added some glitter to the October Afternoon DP and coloured Reading Flopsy with my Copics.
Stamps: Reading Flopsy; Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, White and October Afternoon DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Rectangle Nesties, Pacific Point Ribbon, Prima, MM button, Linen Thread, 2 way glue pen, Glitter, Dimensionals, Stardust Pen
Thanks for stopping by this morning!

12 comments:

Norine said...

love both of them really like how you stamped the flower on the first one it looks like it matches the DP
Hugs
Norine

Lisa Brown said...

Great cards, Dawn! I love your Raspberry Tart card....so pretty! And, Flopsy is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn your cards are perfect, look you even had a prima to match that Pacific Point paper.

Thanks for playing.

Cold here, we are are in the deep freeze again.

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome idea to add glitter to the DP! Love 'em both.

Stay warm and I'll definitely stop back later! :)

Samantha said...

Oh- how I love how you stamp let me count the ways...
I love the colors- I love the coloring- I love the big flower
I love the bird cxard- I love it all! You are so talented!

Bethany Paull said...

These are great! I think this is the first time I've really liked anything made with pacific point. Can't wait to see exactly how much you've been stamping when even you admit you've been stamping like mad!

Michelle said...

Those colors in that first card look so great together - and I love the sparklies on the DP. I got that mat pad....need to try to use it...love the pokies on the scallops there too.

Kelly Schelske said...

Ooooo Raspberry Tart is lovely!! Love the big Prima, beautiful!!

Happy weekend!!

Kelly

Renée said...

Wow, both are gorgeous!! I never think of doing the glitter on dp ... must remember it!

and, it's super cold here too ... quite a shock to the body after the mild temps, eh?

Alex said...

Ooh, love these but that first one is my fave - love how you did the scalloped edge, too clever girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Your floral card is sooooo gorgeous, and I love the colors/papers!! Your reading Flopsy is adorable!!

Love both of your cards Dawn...and I love the new look here at your Blog too!!

Betty J Schaub said...

these two cards are beautiful, esp your pp choices!!