Monday 26 January 2009

FS card and more TECC sketches

Good Morning!
I have a lot to show you but very little time so I'll just load the cards and give you a few links. If you have any questions...let me know :)
This first card uses Ana's TECC52 sketch that you can find HERE.
I used a super cute Whipper Snapper image that my buddy Denise sent me!
This one uses Taylor's TECC52 sketch found HERE.
This card was made using Jami's TECC52 sketch HERE.
This one was for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS yesterday. I used the H & M Stamp set called My Favorite Valentine.
Thanks for stopping by today! I may not have a lot of free time this week as our school will be host to a Drama Group called Trickster Theatre and it takes a LOT of volunteers to run it....guess you know where I'll be ;) If you are interested what it is about you can click the link.

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh that pink giraffe with the heart tail is the cutest! Love that all pink card!! - great for a new bebe. And that tassel and border that you did on the blue card is really lovely too!

Norine said...

I love all of them but like Michelle love that pink giraffe too cute
Hugs
Norine

Jami said...

These are all gorgeous. I love that turquoise fringe...too cool!!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Love them all! You have been busy! My fav is the dress with the Sweet Always paper!

Cindy Haffner said...

You have been busy girl, I love them all so sweet.

Denise Marzec said...

You're on a roll, GF! Love what you did with Domestic Angel and that giraffe is soooo cute. Love all the pink!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun Dawn!! Love the WS card, so cute!! Upsy Daisy has to be my fav and in blue, love it!! The giraffe is too cute..I need a baby card too...blue though, awesome cards Dawn!!

Hugs, kelly

Samantha said...

You are so amazing- I just have a hard time bustin out one card and here you go with at least three or four at a time!

Renée said...

you've been busy! Fabulous cards!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

These are absolutely adorable! It looks like you have been a busy stamper! Your cards are bright and cheery!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love all of 'em....great job!! Keep warm!

Julia said...

They are all awesome!! Love the pink dots!

Lori said...

Look at all of these pretties! I love the fringed piece on the blue card--so pretty!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

You are really kickin' butt with these sketches and everyone a winner! Love them all!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute stuff Dawn...LOVE them all!!

Rose Ann said...

Whoa...fabulous eye candy, Dawn!! I love all of your cards!! That little fairy is darling, and I love the giraffe card too!! Your floral card is so striking, and I love the fringe!! I love the cute little dress too!! You ROCK, girl!!

Kathy Jones said...

All these cards are gorgeous!!! I loved the pink giraffe on SCS, but I hadn't seen the others - love them all!!! Also love your new look blog with the fabulous banner!
~KathyJ aka Wattle~

Lynn Put said...

All of these are Fabulous cards!

Joan Ervin said...

Way to go with the cupcake challenge cards, Dawn...I love each and every one!!! I have finished 5 so far....hope I get the other 4 done by Thursday!!!