Monday 5 January 2009

Happy Monday!

Yippee! It's back to school, back to routine, back to my normal stamping pattern! The weather is warming up although we are expecting snow now.....hmmmm....not sure what I dislike more....lol
Yesterday I was super excited to see it was JulieHHR as the Featured Stamper on SCS! She is such a sweet person who is always so encouraging! She makes the best CAS(clean and simple) cards! I didn't go that route though because I found THIS card of Julie's that would work perfect with my fave bee set! Lucky for you all...my SU! order is set to arrive today so they'll be new stuff to show soon(in case you're bored of my bees)....and in a couple of weeks the new catty comes out.
This is a SU! only card.
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By, Cute and Curly; Cardstock: White, Pumpkin, Bashful Blue, Washington Apple DP; Inks: Black, Saffron, Blush; Accessories: Curly punch, scalloped edge punch, flower fusion, silver brad, blue gingham, Dimensionals, 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds
Today is the day for the newest stamps from All That Scraps that I've been previewing will be released! Below you will see a cute image that will be a Digi Download ;) This is SweetPea!
Have you heard about the BIG Garage Sale that Heather from H & M stamps is having on January 6th and 7th??? Hope you get a chance to check it out starting tomorrow!! Shop early for best selection!
Thanks for stopping by today!

21 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL @ bored of your bees - no way...you always choose the cutest images to work with...the bees....and these little brunette big-headed girls...they are so cute. Love the colors in that second card too - that dark fuschia is so pretty.

Debbie Corbari said...

WOOWEE girl! You've been busy (as a bee? LMAO!)

Love your bee card. So CAS just like Julie..great case girl! And your All That Scraps sweetpea is so stinking ucte! Love your colors and layout on both. You Rocked them!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee heee I agree with Deb you are busy as a bee.
Love your cards Dawn they are sweet.

Denise Clark said...

Love your bee card! Cute as a button! Love that little flower. What a perfect touch!

The new image is adorable! You've showcased it so well!

Lauren (mytime) said...

YEAH for back to school! Im bouncing!! Im off to go stamp something-just got the kids out the door-WAHOO!! Love your cards btw. That bee card is so cute

Lauren (mytime) said...

YEAH for back to school! Im bouncing!! Im off to go stamp something-just got the kids out the door-WAHOO!! Love your cards btw. That bee card is so cute

Jeannie said...

Just for the record, I'll never get tired of the bees! Am I the only one that appreciates when the kids are home (LOL) -- I don't have to be the taxi driver when there's no school. This week I have tutor x 3 days, basketball practice x 4 days, basketball games x 5 (2 different teams), dance class x 9 (really only means runner her to/from x 4 (8 trips)! See why I like to stay home?! Love the bee card BTW! Jeanne

Jessie/knightrone said...

I will never get sick of the bees....super cute stuff girlie!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I agree -- can't get sick of those too cute bees, Dawn! I love 'em, and everything you do with them, too! :)

Lesa said...

Adorable cards Dawn! You rock girl! :)

Renée said...

I'm not sick of the bees yet, Dawn. I still have yet to use my set!! Awesome cards!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Super adorable cards, Dawn! Definitely not sick of seeing YOU work with the bees...always adorable! Wow...it's 1 degree in Edmonton..that IS warming up, huh?! haha It's 36 degrees in NH right now, and I think THAT'S cold! I'll stop complaining now! :D

Denise Marzec said...

...your normal stamping pattern...I love that!

Adorable cards as always, Dawn! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE em!! Yay for back to school-- my kids go back today too-- thank goodness, they will be tired at night again! lol... Adorable cards and not sick of the bees-- I didn't buy that set on the pre-orders, but you're pushing me to it! :) I love that dark pink on the cupid card too!

Anonymous said...

I love the little bees. Mine haven't seen enough love lately. You inspire me to use them.

Yay for school starting up again. I was very excited this morning!

jjcreations said...

Both of these are wonderful!!! I like the little sweetpea 'cause it looks like she has heart footie pjamas! Joan

Tracy said...

You are on fire Dawn. I may have to sign up as a Demo for SU! to get some of these perks. And Yay for back to school! I feel like I grew another appendage these last few weeks.

LOVE your SweetPea card. The colors are GREAT.

Rose Ann said...

I love your CASE, Dawn...and those bees are too cute!! Your Cupid is adorable as well!! Wonderful cards!!

Deborah said...

You sure have been buzzin' in your stamp room! Love your clean and simple card! Your new cupid is just the cutest ever Dawn! Deb

Joan Ervin said...

Such adorable cards, Dawn....I love the little cupid with your awesome coloring and the bee card is precious!!!

Jami said...

Too cute - love that color combo on the bee card - so fresh! And that Sweetpea is colored so pretty!
hugs, Jami