Wednesday 14 January 2009

RAKS

Good Evening!
I had a wonderful mail day today and wanted to share a couple of cards I received from some great friends!
Denise aka Peanutbee sent me some wonderful stamped images along with this adorable card! She has such a talent for colouring....doesn't she?! Thanks Denise!
This one is from my friend Michelle in Boise. I'm so excited that she has finally gotten into stamping and card making! She always swore she wouldn't make cards....BUT I knew she'd be hooked like the rest of us....lol
Thanks Michelle!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

These are so beautiful.

Norine said...

they are very nice cards love them both lucky girl
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Those are so cute.

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK's Dawn!! Thanks for sharing!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, you're a sweetie to post these. Glad you liked mine. Michelle's card is sooooo elegant. Wow!

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely cards. Gr Marja