Friday 23 January 2009

Taylor's One Year Cupcake Challenge

Taylor is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge!
Each of the ladies on the Weekly Cupcake Crew has designed their own sketch for the celebration. I'm featuring Vicki Chrisman's sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch on her blog and find out about the prize you can win by participating!
Don't forget to check out Taylor's blog, the anniversary celebration headquarters, for all of the sketch challenges as well as an awesome grand prize for one random winner who participates in ALL 9 sketch challenges! We hope you'll help us celebrate this yummy occasion!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was super duper excited to be asked to play along in this celebration with Taylor and the other girls.
Here is what I created using Taylor's latest stamp set called Love is Sweet and also the Valentine Key Ingredients. I have to tell you....the glitter that comes in this Key Ingredient package is AWESOME! So sparkly IRL!
Stop by Vicki's blog to see her FABULOUS sketch!
Then stop by these wonderful blogs to see their creations using the sketch....you will be blown away!
Sankari Wegman: http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/
Laurie Schmidlin: http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/
I hope to participate in all NINE sketch too! Should be LOADS of fun!

25 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is the sweetest card!!

Sankari W. said...

Dawn! This is soooo cute! I love those cuppies and loved love your heart shaped decorative edging -- sooo cute! So totally honored to feature Vicki's sketch with you Dawn! Your creations have always been such an inspiration to me!!!

Wishing you a day filled with cupcakes!!

Best wishes and hugs,
Sankari :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn so cute, you rocked this challenge, so fun.

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love the colors and the sketch is rockin' gf!!!

Renée said...

sooooooooooo cute, Dawn! Love the colours!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Cute, cute cute! Love your colours and those brads are perfect!

Laura said...

Oh Dawn; this is such a sweet card. I LOVE that scalloped heart border; MUST GET...LOL!!! I hope to play along with all 9 sketches this weekend as well.

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is so cute Dawn! I love the image you chose! It looks awesome with this sketch! That MS punch is really pretty too! :D

Jackie Pedro said...

This is sooooo cute, Dawn! Love the DP and the scalloped hearts across the bottom!!

Taylor said...

So sweet, Dawn!! I love that scalloped heart border punch... it adds so much dainty detail to the card!

Unknown said...

Very sweet card, Dawn! I love that new lacey heart punch!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dawn, your kissing cuppie couple card is just adorable! LOVE those colors!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so cute! Great sketch and darling touches! I absolutely love that heart lace border! DArling!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome card!! I love that you used the papers from the Key Ingredients.

...LOVE your new blog layout!!

Tracy said...

What a fantastic card Dawn! I also love the new look of the blog. Very warm and cozy!

Have a great w/e!

Norine said...

love the cupcakes too cute and really like the heart border punch need to get that LOL
Hugs
Norine

Alex said...

Too too cute Dawn - love those kissin' cupcakes!! Your heart border looks fabulous, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karen Motz said...

Super sweet! Love the colours and all the sparkle.

Heidi said...

hee hee.... those kissing cupcakes are adorable. I love cupcakes too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is COMPLETELY adorable and I LOVE what you have done to your blog...SO COOL!!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your invite to join in Taylor's Celebration!! Your card is just as cute as can be, and I love the colors, heart edging, and sweet heart brads!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Dawn! Love the shapes, the border punch... the great colors... just perfect in every way. Thank for playing along with us. :o)

Lynn Put said...

OMG this is so super cute! Everything about this card is fantastic! I love the lacy heart border and smoochy cupcakes!

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Dawn, love the scallop heart border, very pretty!!

Your blog is so pretty!!

Hugs, K

Vicki Chrisman said...

Your card is just DARLING! Thanks so much for sampling my sketch.. I'm honored to have such talented girls .. creat with my sketch! Thanks so much!