Wednesday 14 January 2009

Life - Live Like You Mean It

Good Morning
Super quick post today as I'm typing this up before the Oiler hockey game.
This card was made for the CC201 on SCS yesterday.
Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Kraft.
This lined dp with the kite on it...it's in the Hand Drawn Bundle that will be in the new catty. I thought it would make a quick card and I was right...10 minutes! The only stamping is the sentiments.
Stamps: Live Like You Mean It; Cardstock: NQN, Baja, Kraft, Hand Drawn DP; Inks: Baja, NQN; Accessories: Spiral Punch, Dimensionals
Here is what I created for the ATS challenge. You can find the tutorial by JennD on SCS HERE.
I used the Gingersnaps Hey Cupid! set again.
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE that card!! Love the colors and the way you did the LIFE - everything about it is fantastic! I WANT THAT CARD!!! And that bag is soooo cute - you gonna put something cute in it for Chloe for Valentine's? It's sooo precious!

Norine said...

that card is really great at first I thought it was some kind of note book with that paper. Love the bag very pretty
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your quick card Dawn and that bag is so cute. Cold here, i see your weather has failed to load, does that mean it's cold!!

Alex said...

Really cute - love how you used that paper, I am still struggling with what to do with it - LOL! That bag is really adorable!! Enjoy your hockey game Dawn! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Betty J Schaub said...

I love you "Life" card! and the pocket purse is sooo stinkin' cute!

Denise Marzec said...

Hey! You did do the color challenge...and you did a great job. LOVE the card. Love these double bags you girls are doing for ATS too...so super cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very fun card and that double pocket bag is adorable!!

Tracy said...

I love your treat bag Dawn! The red & blue look fantastic together. I love the accents on the heart. It makes the bag POP!

Christina Fischer said...

I love the card -- clean, simple and fun!

Your bag is adorable -- LOVE that heart! :)

Janneke said...

Great card and I like your Bag to

X Janneke

Rose Ann said...

I love your "Life" card, Dawn! So cute, and I love the sentiment! Your bag is just so adorable as well!! Love that sweet image, pretty papers, and beautiful fibers!!

Unknown said...

How cute is that fun red garland heart!! Love it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your quick card!! Your bag is just too adorable!! The garland just makes it all POP!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff as always Dawn!!

Bethany Paull said...

That is so cool! I thought you stamped the kite.

craftyantoinette said...

The "Live Like You Meant It" card is one of my most favorite cards that you've made. LOVE it!