Wednesday 4 March 2009

Jelly Beans!!

It's time for another Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek!
My card today is made using the Easter Key Ingredients and the Sweet Spring stamp set that will be available at Taylored Expressions on March 5th.
Isn't this little cuppie and jelly beans CUTE!?! These images stamp so sweetly and they are so much fun to colour! I think I've coloured about 10 images while watching tv....I just can't stop! Now to make something with them!
Anyway, back to my card.
I've stamped the image using Memento Black onto TE Choice White Cardstock . The image was coloured with my copic markers and cut out with an Oval Nestie. I have been doing so much layering lately that I wanted to TRY to make a clean and crisp card.
Stamps: Sweet Spring; Cardstock: Choice Bright White, Prism Frosted Teal and MME Tiny Dancer DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, Flowers, Brad, Oval Nesties, Eyelet Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
Stop by the Baker's Dozen blogs to see what they have baked up for you today!
Taylor VanBruggen
Thanks for stopping by today!

26 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Dawn!! I love the bright colors and your pretty sparkly flower!! Wonderful peek!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Dawn, this is darling! Perfectly clean and classy! The colours are so soft and sweet. I love the flower over the ribbon...beautiful!

Jodi Collins said...

Clean, crisp and perfectly perfect in every possible way! I LOVE this girl!! WOW!

Donna Baker said...

love your Easter cuppie card, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

GF!! I love your layout with all the white space. It really shows off the pretty KI papers and flowers. I love this set. You're right, they're all fun to color and so cute.

Jackie Pedro said...

Ca-Yute, Dawn!!! Love that DP and the new image....so so cute!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Dawn!! Fun papers!!

Julia Aston said...

I'm lovin' this fun stamp and those flowers are super!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable Dawn, I love those colors, they make me think of Spring.

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable!! Love the fun spring colors!

Sankari W. said...

Dawn - this card is not only crisp and clean - it is just simply perfect and beautiful!!! I love the layout and the way you used the colors in the kit -- your card is simply beautiful, inside and out!!

Hugs and Happy Wishes,
Sankari :)

Tracy said...

Super cute Dawn! I can't wait get these new stamps. The colors are terrific - right up my alley. LOL!

Thanks for an awesome sneak peek!

Norine said...

now this is just too cute
Hugs
Norine

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - this is soooo cute - I love the jelly-bean image!!!! The colors are so soft and pretty!!! LOVE IT!!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Awwww, that's alot of sweets in one spot!! Love your coloring Dawn! :)

Carole said...

Super cute! I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp set!

Kelly Lunceford said...

How cute! I love it!

Taylor said...

Super cute, Dawn! I love what you did with the ric rac... it looks like little leaves coming out from behind the flowers!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally adorable!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

SO adorable Dawn! Your colors are so beautiful bright. . .gorgeous!

Cindy Lawrence said...

SUPER cute, Dawn! LOVE the colors on this card...yummm! CONGRATS on your new DT gig with Taylored Expressions! They are lucky to have you, girl! :) (I blogged about you today, btw...hee hee)

Karen Motz said...

Jumping Jelly Beans this is so CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet and so beautifully colored!! TFS!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my gosh this is so sweet! These colors and image are adorable!

Karen Giron said...

So Cute!! I love the punched border along the bottom and you are a coloring master! Love this.

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! LOVE the bright pretty colors and the yummy jelly beans Dawn! :)