Saturday 26 September 2009

Apple Emma and her Pillow Box Basket

I didn't have a whole lot of time again last night to craft. Mostly because I was exhausted and just wanted to soak my feet...lol
A couple of days ago there was a really cool tutorial for this Pillow Box Basket posted on SCS by Lynn Put and a video by Beate. Since I had another Apple Emma coloured I decided to make a little basket for her! These baskets are super quick and easy! I can see mass producing them for Halloween or Christmas treats!
Here is a close up of Apple Emma. You can find her by CC Designs at All That Scraps. Don't you want a Granny Smith apple now? YUM! My fave!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, I saw that video from Beate and I have that pillow box die. Your basket came out AWESOME! Okay, I SOOOO need to try and make one of these!! Too cool!

...and yeah, I'm hungry for an apple now...one of those yummy Jona-Macs. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Dawn, I need to try this too.

TannyP said...

Your basket came out so well, I'll need to try this =) Very cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn! I love that basket!! I made a couple a while back when I first saw them on Lynn's blog. I love your apple Emma. Your coloring is awesome!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

What a cute basket, Dawn! Wish I had that die!! Love that sweet image and how you've colored her! Have a great weekend!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn your Apple Pillow Box basket is adorable!!! The image of Apple Emma and your amazing coloring looks fantastic!
This does make me want an apple now!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dawn, this is absolutely ADORABLE! I LOVE this little image and your box is fabulous!

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Dawn! Love it!

Jennifer Love said...

Noooooooooo! I'm not buying that die. STOP IT! Well maybe....LOL

I just love this to bits and pieces!

Lynda Benden said...

What an awesome basket Dawn! The little image is perfect for the basket and your coloring is wonderful!

Silke Ledlow said...

So super darn cute!!! Emma & the basket looks awesome and I need to try it too :)!!! Hug ~S~

Amy said...

Such a cute project, I love how you colored Apple Emma!

Marie Bingaman said...

Mmmmm, Granny Smith are my fav too! CA-UTE little basket!

Julia Aston said...

I just love this beautiful image Dawn and the fun box!!

Bethany Paull said...

I just love your sweet basket with the great paper and darling colored image.