Sunday 20 September 2009

Celebrate MFT September Blog Hop

So here's the scoop!
A couple of weeks ago I was asked to participate in the MFT Customer Blog Hop! Fun, right?! How could I say no...you all know I love MFT!
It's also Celebrate MFT today!
If this is your first stop you may want to go back to the beginning and visit Joanne :)
My first card was made for a friend at work. Not sure if you know but I don't like chocolate so you'll notice that I made strawberry ice cream...lol
A few details...
I stamped the image in Memento black and coloured with Copics. The flower centers were covered with some orange stickles. Some tiny rhinestones were added to the sentiment for a little bling!
Stamps: Here's The Scoop; Cardstock: White, Choc Chip, Retired SU dp; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Modern Label punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Regal rose ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles, Dimensionals
I love so many MFT images I couldn't pick a favourite so I made another card!
This one uses Cindy's MFT sketch from last Thursday. It's a simple card but I like how it came out :)
Stamps: A Scarf for Three; Cardstock: White, Rose Red, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, White brads, Bermuda bay ribbon, Mat pack and paper piecer, Dimensionals
Now that you've seen what I've had to share....Hop on over to Melody's blog and see what wonderful creations she has for you!
Thanks for coming by today!!

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! i'm SO glad you could play today, you always make the CUTEST things with MFT Stamps! have a wonderful day!

Jenn said...

These are fantastic, Dawn! I just adore both of them!

Melody said...

Great Celebrate MFT cards. I love them both!

Lisa H. said...

oh, yumm that first card has the perfect paper and the second card is just CUTE!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Way too cute. I'm in love with both as well.

Jennifer Love said...

These are great, Dawn!

Danni said...

These are just wonderful!

Cherie said...

Both cards are really cool! But, I really love the ice cream one! TFS!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cool Dawn...the snowmen are my fav!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn! Love them!

Carolyn King said...

Great cards Dawn---dont know how you keep cranking out the goodness but love it!
Both are adorable (the snowman set is one of my favs!)

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome cards, Dawn! I always love your bright, fun, happy creations! Now seriously ... you don't like chocolate???!!!!?? I've never heard of such a thing! {giggle}

Kim said...

Love them Dawn!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!

Michele Boyer said...

These are adorable, Dawn! I especially love your papers on the first card!

TannyP said...

Great stuff Dawn! The colors are awesome!

Kerry Johnson said...

So adorable!! Love the stickles and rhinestones on the first, and who can resist those snowmen? Gorgeous!

Jody Morrow said...

Both cards are super gorgeous! Love them both!

Rose Ann said...

They are both fabulous, Dawn!! I love the pretty papers and bling on the first card, and those snowmen are some of my favorites!!

Marie Bingaman said...

TOTALLY cute cards Dawn! I so love snowmen, and these are no exception! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable cards Dawn!!!

Connie M. said...

Oh these are both so wonderful, Dawn!! How fuN!!

JessicaK said...

Sweet! Love the color palettes you picked.

Denise Marzec said...

Love them both, Dawn! :)

Christina Fischer said...

So fun, Dawn! Your MFT cards are always adorable! :)

Alex said...

Those are sooo stinkin' cute!!!! Love the both Dawn, but the second one just totally makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

Love those silly snowmen. And the solid rose red looks great against the patterned paper.