Tuesday 29 September 2009

Congrats....

On your retirement!
Today starts the sneak peeks for All That Scraps!
AmyR has done it again with some fabulous sentiments. This month she has about 18 Congrats Sentiments for you! I decided to pair them up with August's mid-month release Coffee Kiki La Rue. Isn't she cute too?! I thought if I was retiring I'd relax in my jammies and actually have time to enjoy that morning coffee!
All of the new stamps will be available on Monday, October 5th at 10 pm Eastern from All That Scraps.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to find some stamping time later this afternoon. Today I am volunteering at the school all day...first time this year!

11 comments:

TannyP said...

Awesome card - your colors are so delicious =)

She makes a great retiree!

Denise Marzec said...

OH MY GOSH!!!....my mom's name is LaRue and she JUST retired...I may have to get this one!! Toooooo cute, my friend!

Cindy Haffner said...

OH DAWN WHAT SWEETNESS!!

Renée said...

Cute card, Dawn! Love the colours!

Christina Fischer said...

Bwaaahaaaa!!!! I'm cracking up that we used the SAME stamps!! GMTA, my friend!!!

Your card is adorable!! :)

Paula Barin said...

Another cutie. Love the soft colours. Seems to be a theme.... just visited,Christina's blog.

diane zechman said...

Dawn, that image is perfect for a retirement card! Great choice!

Michele Boyer said...

Cute!!! I really like how you layered the 'retirement' sentiment!

Bethany Paull said...

She is so cute! Love the ribbon with that paper.

MicheyMoo said...

Wow Dawn, she really is toooo cute!! I love the rollers in her hair and the frilly little dressing-gown.!!

Michey

Joan Ervin said...

I had to giggle when I saw this adorable image, Dawn...I'm retired but am busier than when I was working...LOL!!!! No time for relaxing with morning coffee in jammies and hair rollers...tooo many cards to make!!!!!!