Monday 14 September 2009

Guess How Much I Love You

Good Morning!
Taylored Expressions has come out with a fabulous new set called The Places You'll Go.
You really need to check this set out...wow! So many FABULOUS sentiments and images. I'm actually working on something for Chloe's teacher with it. This set is the newest in the Giving Tree series. When you purchase The Places You'll Go stamp set you will be donating $7 to the Books for Kids Foundation.
My card was created with Jen's SFYTT on her blog here.
Stamps: Places You'll Go; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, So Saffron, Prism, Cosmo DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Star Punches, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

GASP! Oh, I LOOOOVE this, Dawn!! Awesome colors, texture, layout, and just LOOK at that awesome coloring on the image!

Cindy Haffner said...

Got of this world!! Love it!!!

Mary J said...

I lurve the colour combination! Really great card!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is awesome, Dawn! Love the colors!!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...love the image (esp. for my T) and that sentiment is something we say all the time (read the book far too many times!). Off to check it out!

Pam Varnell said...

Fabulous Dawn. Love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn!!

Alex said...

FABULOUS Dawn!! Love the colors, the layers, the papers, eveything - just a great card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

TannyP said...

Wow!! Awesome card! Such an adorable set

Joan Ervin said...

Super cool, Dawn...gotta love that little space ship and the paper you used is just perfect!!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Hi Dawn. Sorry I haven't stopped by for a little while. I've been keeping tabs on you on my reader though. Everything is looking great. I am seriously in love with this particular card though. Love The Boyfriend with this cool image.

Rose Ann said...

This is just darling, Dawn...and your coloring looks wonderful as well!!