Saturday 5 September 2009

Punchy Potions

Are you ready to see one last sneak peek from Taylored Expressions?! Well as of right now, you can hop on over to the Taylored Expressions store and buy yourselves some new goodies :)
Here I've used the new set called Punchy Potions to make the card and decorate the potion bottle. The sentiment Boo Bites is from another new set called Spooky Expressions.
Stamps: Punchy Potions, Spooky Expressions; Cardstock: Prism, White, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Oval Nesties, Ribbon, Oval punches, Circle punches, Linen Thread, Stickles, Dimensionals
Check out the deal that Taylor has offered this month too! There are a few bundles available and let me tell you, they are so worth it! I love that she takes the guess work out of it for me ;)
I can't wait to see what the Baker's Dozen have done with their stamps!
One last VERY important thing:
This morning you are invited to play along in a day full of challenges over at the Stamp A Sweet Impression Blog! Remember I'll be hosting one this afternoon!!! I do hope you will play along!

19 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

What a FAB set Dawn! LOVE the card with that darling paper, and your potion bottle is AWESOME!!!

Taylor said...

Totally yummy! I love the color combo you went with for your card and candy bottle! YUM!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dawn, I just LOVE your set! ADORABLE!

Karen Giron said...

This is so cute! I love how the candy matches the papers - so fun!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yummy treat bottle! Great colors... love the cute card. TFS!

Karen Motz said...

FUN projects Dawn! Love the treat bottle with the little circles!

TannyP said...

Love it! That bottle's too sweet!

Renée said...

Cute, Dawn! Love those bottles!

Jami said...

Cute project. Love that you used the little images on the bottle!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just darling Dawn!!! So fun.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

More amazing creations! Love all the little circles on your bottle and your card is fabulous with the 3 panels!

Denise Marzec said...

This is AWESOME, Dawn!! I love how you mirrored the colors in the Reese's Pieces in the DP you picked! BEAUTIFUL!!

Jennifer Love said...

Cute, Dawn! I still haven't bought any of these stamps...LOL RESISTING! But you make it so hard!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love your out-of-the-box thinking to use the small images on the bottle and punchy on the card, Dawn! Love the little tag on the bottle and your papers are a wonderful choice!

Lisa Brown said...

Really cute! Love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super yummy! Love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cool!! Love the colors!!

disney2max said...

I'm in love with these sugarplum stamps!! Hope I win!!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute card and potion bottle!! Such fun goodies!!