Friday 4 September 2009

Rain or Shine Happy Halloween

Good Morning!
Yesterday my mom left after being with us for nearly 3 weeks. It seemed very weird to be home for a day off, Chloe at school and mom not here. I really appreciated her coming out to help with watching Chloe during the summer months. We'll miss her!
I worked on some more sneak peeks which you'll be seeing over the next several days.
First I'd like to share a card I made using Cindy's MFTSC97 that I saw on her blog.
Since I'm making so many Halloween things this week, I thought it'd be nice to do a fresh card.
Stamps: Rain or Shine; Cardstock: PTI white, Aqua Mist and DP; Inks: Soft Sky, Black; Accessories: Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Modern Label punch, Wavy border punch, Lemon Tart Button, Thread, Dimensionals
Next up is another All That Scraps preview called Halloween Candy. Kitty looks cute all dressed up as a bat! Don't forget to pop by the ATS blog to enter to win some stamps!
Stamps: Halloween Candy; Cardstock: Black, Going Grey, White and Retired SU! dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Bat Brads, Nesties, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to pop back a little later for another Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek too!

8 comments:

Norine said...

love them both so pretty and cute
Hugs
Norine

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, Dawn, that Aqua Mist card is soooo soft and pretty. Breathtaking actually....I think I need to go play with my Aqua Mist today. LOVE the look of that!!

...and that KITTY!!....OMG, toooooooo flippin' CUTE!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love yurt sweet cards girl, thanks for doing the MFT sketch!!

TannyP said...

So sweet! I love the PTI colors you've used on your Rain or Shine card and the halloween card is spooktacular!

Renée said...

love the first card's colours! That Aqua Mist sort of reminds me of Cool Caribbean but softer. The halloween card is cute too, love the kitty!

Glad you enjoyed your visit with your mom!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness, so cute Dawn! Love the Rain or Shine card too, pretty color!

Hugs, kelly

Tracy said...

Love, love, love this Halloween Candy card Dawn!! Tooo stinkin' cute.

Rose Ann said...

Your Rain or Shine card is so soft and pretty, and your Halloween kitty is so adorable. I love both cards, Dawn!!