Saturday 12 September 2009

What's Brewing?

Good Evening!
Hope you are enjoying the weekend!
Sorry no post this morning but last night I was BEAT and just laid on the couch and did NOTHING ;)
This afternoon I sat downstairs where it's cool(we are having a late summer heat wave) and stamped a bunch of cards. I love doing things "just because".
There is a new challenge blog out there called Crazy 4 Challenges and I know some really fabulous people on it!! This is their second challenge. Sadly, I ran out of time to play last week.
Check them out!
I've used some fun new American Crafts Halloween dp along with the new Taylored Expressions set called Spooky Expressions.
LOOK what came in the mail for me yesterday!!!
A card from my buddy, Denise!
It couldn't have come at a better time. I've had a rough week and it was a nice pick me up!
Thanks Denise for making my day!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling card, Dawn! Love the fun colors and DP and don't you love that Modern Label Punch? It fits so many sentiments!!

Jackie Pedro said...

I forgot to add that Denise's card is a beauty!! Lucky girl!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Hey! This is cool with the nesties layered behind the main image..which nestie is that?

LOVE that we both posted the frog images today...hee! GMTA!

Big hugs to ya, my friend!

Lynda Benden said...

I LOVE that image Dawn!! It is darling as is your paper!!! Denise's card is awesome too!!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your what's brewing card is adorable, the colors are sooooo fun! Your RAK from Denise is awesome!

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome paper! Love this creation (and esp. the layers!). Hope work is not kicking your @$$!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Dawn this is so cute, thanks for playing!!!

Alex said...

Too cute Dawn, love this!! And, nice RAK from Denise! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julia said...

Both cards are gorgeous!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous Dawn!! Love it!! Great RAK too!!

Stamp and Smile said...

LOVE the RAK and so lucky! Your card is fabulous and I'm getting into the fall/Halloween card mode... I did a bit of stamping this afternoon. It's only been 3 weeks I haven't touched a stamp.. LOL! It's hot here too... SO ready for fall! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Your Halloween card is AWESOME, Dawn with your gorgeous coloring and papers!!! That Denise is just the sweetest thang...what a special treat!!!!

TannyP said...

Love your coloring - such awesome layers.

Isn't it fabulous when friends make such a sweet addition to the day?!