Tuesday 2 November 2010

Our new home

Good Morning!
I don't have any stamping related things to share with you YET but I do hope to get some stamping in today!!! Unpacking and working at the same time has proved to be a little difficult...lol
I took some pictures with my iPhone before we plugged the house with boxes and I thought I'd share with you...
The colours are a bit off but you'll get an idea.
The living room...
The dining/kitchen area...
The kitchen...
Another kitchen shot looking toward the front foyer(on left behind wall)
Master bedroom...
Looking into the master ensuite...
My favourite feature of the master ensuite. Love the built in cabinet...
Looking toward the bonus room after coming up the stairs...
Part of the bonus room...
Top of stairs....looking toward the two bedrooms/bathroom...
I'll be back later today with some cards! I just finished finding my SU! stamps....hooray!

15 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Yay! It looks fabulous -- thanks for the tour! :)

I hope you're settled in soon! :)

Beate said...

Dawn, your new house looks wonderful! I hope you get settled in fast. I know how it is to live out of suitcases and boxes. No fun!

Hugs and smiles

Terri said...

Your house looks wonderful. I'm sure you will get it turned into your home very quickly. TFS

Denise Marzec said...

Love your new digs. The colors are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful house! Hope the unpacking goes smoothly and you settle in quickly!

Renée said...

gorgeous house, Dawn! I hope the unpacking goes smoothly and quickly!

Cindy Haffner said...

House is GORGEOUS Dawn!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Congrats on the new house!!

Allison Rankin said...

Have fun...love that rust color in the kitchen! Don't kill yourself...stamp when your sanity is back after the move!

Anonymous said...

Hey, when do I get to come over!!! I love the colours, my house is similiar! The kitchen rocks girlfriend!

Cam Grant said...

Wow, that's a nice house! : )

Jodi Collins said...

Congratulations on your new home my friend! It looks GORGEOUS!!! I hope you show us your stamp room soon!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous home, Dawn!!!!! It will look fabulous when you put your special touch on all the rooms!!! Hope you can get your stamp room up and running soon....Whoohoo!!!!

Jami said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing photos! Congrats!

Rose Ann said...

Your new place looks wonderful, Dawn!! Wonderful layout of the rooms, and such pretty colors too!! Hope you are settled in soon. Hugs!!