Thursday 25 November 2010

Wishing You All The Wonder

Here is another quick card I made using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch from last Sunday.
It's sort of out of my comfort zone with the colours and ribbon but I'm pleased with how it came out.
The stamp set is from SU! but can't think of it off the top of my head...sorry.
Stamp: SU!; Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, White, MME DP; Inks: Bravo Burgundy; Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Dimensionals
The weather has FINALLY turned around for us and we'll be close to the freezing mark! YEAH!
Have a GREAT day!

10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how pretty Dawn...I'm lovin that gorgeous ruffled ribbon around the image!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOWWWWWWWW, that ribbon treatment looks AMAZING, girl....WIT WHEWWWWWW!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous Dawn....I would love to know the secret of doing the ribbon "QUICK"!!!! LOL! LOVE it!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn

Anonymous said...

This is just so pretty, I love what you have done with the ribbon!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous! Love the color palette.

Did you wear shorts to work today? Ha! And are you gonna send me your address and do I have to continue to pester you?

Beate said...

Sorry you are already having such cold weather.
I love your card. Gorgeous rich colors, beautiful ribbon treatment!
Hugs and smiles

Marie Bingaman said...

YUMMY ribbon Dawn! :)

Michele Boyer said...

The ribbon frame is gorgeous!! Lovely card!

Niki Estes said...

This is so neat, Dawn! I love that ribbon!