Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope today you are enjoying the day with your loved ones!

We will be kicking back, relaxing, playing games, watching some movies and eating turkey! YUM!

Yesterday I made a quick card for the Free For All Challenge on SCS and also Jessie's Forgotten Stamp Friday.
I can't recall the name of this designer paper but it was a favourite of mine from SU!
Enjoy the Moment is a set I haven't used in a long time either....fun!
This is a Stampin' Up! only card.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Love this card!
ENJOY...I will use that for the next year. Merry Christmas Dawn and the best New Year yet!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your colors Dawn!!

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet...I love that pretty paper and color combo!

Carolina said...

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas Dawn!!! Love the card...this set was one of my favs!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and I love the pretty colors/papers!! Love your ribbon tabs too!!