Monday 27 December 2010

Elegant Upsy Daisy

On Christmas Day I had some free time while everyone in the house was busy doing their own things to create a card for the Featured Stamper on SCS.
I chose to case LeisaJane's card HERE.
I was going to stitch all the layers as she had done but ran out of thread on the bobbin and well....I was too lazy to fill another on up....lol
Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Cardstock: Kraft, Choc Chip, Red, White; Inks: Choc Chip; Accessories: Embossing Folder, Sewing, Martha Butterfly Punch, Ribbons, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Dawn!!

Lynda Benden said...

LOL Dawn, that card is the one I CASEd too!!! This is darling!! Love the colors!

Denise Marzec said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that embossing folder (totally need that one) and the striped ribbon. :)

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooo gorgeous, Dawn...and I love your big bow!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beautiful!!