Monday 24 January 2011

Sunshine and Ice Cream....nothing better

Happy Monday!
Did you have a wonderful weekend?
We sure did! The weather was fabulous!
The snow is melting!!!
It was a busy weekend but I managed to make about 8 or 9 cards! Very productive :)
Not sure if you remember this card here or not but I've wanted to make another one for a long time and add a few more details.
This time I added a sun and some grass. I tried to run the grass along the top of the hill but couldn't get it to work :(
LOL but I still like it.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy the start of the week!

14 comments:

Eva said...

Oh, Dawn, this is just too ADORABLE!!! I love the cloud paper and the clouds, the sun and your grass...and of course sweet PI!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVE when you do rolling, grassy hills. This one is just as sweet as the other!!

Your new blog design is awesome, girlie. It packs a punch when you pull up your blog. :)

Beate said...

Girl, every time I visit your blog you dazzle me. How cute is this card?
Awesome layering. Darling card.
Hugs and smiles

dolcreations said...

I too love your rolling grass! How adorable is this! This is so wonderful to see....with all the cold and snow here!!! I love LOVE this card!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS I LOVE her!

Renée said...

this is SO adorable, Dawn! Love love the scene!

Karen Motz said...

Outstanding!!! LOVE the cloud cut out in the background!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, love love LOVE this!!

Joan Ervin said...

Super duper cute....such a darling image and I'm lovin all the clouds!!!! Love the new blog banner, too...is that a touch of Pacific Point I see here...LOL!!!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Dawn, this is SO cute! I love the felt, just awesome!

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh...this is way too cute, Dawn!! I love all of your felt goodness, and your wonderful stitching too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beyond cute!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, Dawn! Just catching up on some back Google reading, and despite have a zillion more to comb through, I had to pause to say "FABULOUS!!!" This is just adorable. So, so sweet. Love your new pic, too. :)

Anonymous said...

This one is my fave today!!! Simply perfect in every way...I might have to case it a bit ok!!!!