Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy weekend!!!

It's raining here so this will be the perfect time to do a little spring cleaning around the house.
Actually I have a basement to clean out and a spare room to set because my parents will be here for a visit middle of June!
Of course you know I'll sneak a little bit of stamping at some point ;)

Last weekend I created this card for the Dynamic Duos Challenge #53 Pacific Point/Basic Black
and
Paper Players Challenge #146 of CAS with a masculine theme

Stamp and sentiment is from Taylored Expressions called Boys Will Be Boys
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun card and the stitching is a great touch. Enjoy your spring cleaning - then you can come here and do mine LOL!

Joan Ervin said...

Your ties look gorgeous, Dawn...love the color combo and the sewing is the perfect detail!!!!!!!!!

Sandra Owens said...

Dad will always be special to me, especially to me who's a daddy's girl. That's why I make it a point to create a card with special fathers day messages and give to him on his special day. Happy Father's day to all wonderful dad around the world!