Friday 17 May 2013

Happy Birthday - FS327

Good Friday Morning!

Happy Long Weekend to those that are able to enjoy it!
Our weather here is going to be crappy :(
Rain which we NEED but that means no real outdoor time.
I shouldn't complain because it COULD be snow, right? ha!

Last Sunday I played along with the Featured Stamper #327 on SCS and cased Silke's card here.
I stamped the background script and flowers in Wisteria Wonder. Wow I can't recall the last time I opened that ink pad. The stems and sentiment were stamped in Lucky Limeade. A little bit of Stickles were added to the poppy for pizzazz ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dawn, you should open Wisteria Wonder a little more often! This card ROCKS!! The stickles added the perfect touch and I adore that script! Where did you get it? I would love to buy that!
Hugs,
Sharon

Marisa said...

Happy sigh...there are those gorgeous poppies again! Lovely card and loving the script in the BG. Enjoy your long w/e!