Wednesday 3 July 2013

Feel Better Soon

Oh my gosh.
It's bloody hot here.
Over 40C with the humidex. So not cool.
At least for those of us tht don't have central air....lol
I don't want to complain too much because it's not -40 and blizzard like weather ;)
But it's definitely easier to warm up than it is to cool off!
Anyway you didn't come to hear about my complaints...ha!

This card below was created for the Dynamic Duos Challenge #59 and the Paper Players Challenge #152.
I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #186 for my layout.
Stamps: Hope BloomsPaper: White, Basic Grey, Barely BananaInk: Basic GreyAccessories: Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, MFT Daisy Dies, MFT Flourish Die, MFT Fishtail Banner die, Rhinestones, Circle Nesties, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

What a beauty Dawn! There you are using those pretty sunflowers again, I HAVE to go pull mine out. Love the added bling. :)