Friday 26 July 2013

For the record, YOU ROCK!

Yeah for Friday!
Made it through my first back to work week. Whew!
It's been a doozy too! LOL! A lot going on and I'm not sure if I am coming or going some days.
Not sure what's on our agenda for the weekend. My parents head home Monday so I'm certain we will hang out together for most of it. Plus tomorrow is Chloe's 14th birthday! Wow time flies!


Last weekend I created this Reverse Confetti card for a couple of challenges:
Dynamic Duos Challenge #62 of Calypso Coral and Black
Paper Players Challenge #155 using a CAS sketch
Both challenge blogs are listed on my sidebar.

Here I used the Inner Rockstar set. I added a bit of Smooch Spritz on the guitar and added some fun glossy effects gel to the record.


Stamps: Inner RockstarPaper: White, Black, Calypso CoralInk: Black, Calypso CoralAccessories: Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Circle Nesties, Smooch spritz, Glossy effects gel, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

This is super fab! I think this makes for a great masculine card too. :)