Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy 14th Birthday Chloe!

Today our one and only celebrates her 14th birthday!
Gosh it's hard to believe!
She's grown into a beautiful young lady who has a big heart.
Love you Chloe!
A quick shot of us a couple of weeks ago....

Just to embarrass her a little... here are a couple of pictures...
2008
2007 Chloe and Snickers

I created the card below for my mom and dad to give Chloe.
I used the fun new stamps and dies from MFT.
Still on a rainbow kick as you can see ;)

Stamps: Abstract Art, Party BalloonsPaper: Black, WhiteInk: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Wisteria WonderAccessories: MFT Accent It Celebrate, MFT Party Balloon Die, MFT By The Numbers Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

They grow up so fast, I know!! I am sure she will love her card, Happy Birthday to her!

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe!! Boy does she look like you! Darling card and enjoy celebrating her 14th :)

Marie B. said...

What a gorgeous girl! Happy birthday Chloe! I have one at that age, and one that just turned 13. Oye vay!! :). Cute card too!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...she's grown so much since the last time we saw her! She totally looks like a young lady now, for sure. And that first picture, holy hat she looks like Brian! Well in to her teenage years - enjoy!