Friday 2 August 2013

Enjoy Your Special Day

Good Friday Morning!

I am SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to the long weekend!
As of right now I don't know what our plans are. 
I'll know shortly after noonish.....lol

Maybe a road trip is in order ;)

Chloe passed her Learner's License on Wednesday so Brian planned to take her driving for the first time!
I'm so proud of her!!!

I will have some stampy time at some point though!

Have you been playing along with the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges on SCS.
I was lucky enough to be asked by Angela to make a sample for her challenge :)
You have to be a fan club member to see and play along with the challenges.
This was the card I created:
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Dawn...the colors are so soft and pretty and I love the sweet little balloons!!!!

Marisa said...

Such a yummy colour combo and you keep rocking those balloons!! Enjoy your long w/e! My son's b-day today so think we're off to Montana's for ribs - yumm!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is awesome, Dawn! Love the angled panel and great colors!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute! Love your balloon trio. :)