Sunday 11 August 2013

A Little Birthday Wish - FMS98

Hello and happy Sunday!

Normally I don't wish my weekends away but this weekend can't go by fast enough.
Big things are happening at work this week! Exciting!
I have another two day road trip planned.

Anyway, I should have been cleaning yesterday but after about 10 minutes I packed it in.

Sat down at my craft table and pulled out some stamps and got to work on the Freshly Made Sketch.
This is what I created using some MFT stamps.
Stamps: Birthday Greetings, Abstract ArtPaper: White, Black, Real RedInk: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, BlackAccessories: Mat pack and paper piercer, Small star punch, Dimensionals, 

2 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Love this, Dawn! Hope you have a great week!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Glad to hear work is going well :)