Saturday 24 January 2015

Thanks for Being You

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by today!

I finally have a weekend off and I'm THRILLED! Here's hoping I can find a little time to sneak into my craft room at some point and get inky ;)

On Thursday morning I played along with the SCS Ways To Use It Challenge - Ovals and I combined it with the Freshly Made Sketch from this week.

I used a super fun MFT image and some bright colours! Makes me happy!
Stamps: Just The Way You ArePaper: White, EP dp, GreyInk: Memento BlackAccessories: Copics, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

How adorable! I love the mis-matched socks!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute.

TeamMould said...

Soo adorable!! Thank you for sharing!!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/