Sunday 22 February 2015

Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Friend

Well HELLO :)

Sorry for being away and not being a very good blogger.
We just got back from a week long vacation in Vegas....ahhhhh wish I was still there!
Things are going to be a little sporadic for the next few weeks as I'll be packing up to move....a few blocks....lol
Looking forward to our new place and a little more space! This spare room is really tiny or maybe it's because I have so much stuff ;) 

Today while watching the Daytona 500 I created FIVE cards!
I feel sooooooo good!

This first one was created using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch.

I can remember when I bought every.single.new.paper pack.
LOL!
Now I rarely reach for pattern papers.
With embossing folders, mixed media and dies there doesn't seem to be as much need for them.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the pretty flower.

Marisa said...

Adore this, Dawn. Gorgeous colour combo and a great use of the sketch. well done on creating five cards! Can't wait to see them :) here's hoping the move goes smoothly and is the last one for a while!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty.