Friday 30 July 2010

The Future

Tomorrow marks the last day in my current position at work. I have mixed feelings about leaving but I'm moving onto another job within the company next week(still have that interview on Wednesday for another position too).

I really wanted to make something quick for my staff to show them that I appreciate all the support and hard work they have given me over the past year.

These are just little notepads that I covered and added a couple of embellishments. I really ♥ this sentiment from the Verve set called Floral Whimsy.

Pattern paper all comes from the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely 6 x 6 pad.

Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

These are adorable Dawn, they will love them :-) Blessings to you!

Jodi Collins said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Dawn! LOVE that sentiment and the bling is PERFECTION! Good luck @ work girlie!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are FUN Dawn, great idea.

Jessie/knightrone said...

What fabulous gifts!! Congrats and good luck!!

Crystal said...

These are AWESOME gifts!!! LOVE these great colors!

Linda Beeson said...

What sweet creations, every one of them.

Rose Ann said...

They are so pretty, and I'm sure the girls will LOVE them!! I hope everything works out with your promotion(s)! You go, girl!! ;)

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on the new job, Dawn...I know your staff will miss you!!! These adorable little note pads will be sooo appreciated...good luck, girly!!!

Denise Marzec said...

These are GORGEOUS and I'm sure your old staff just LOVED them! I just know you'll succeed no matter which department/position you end up taking. I WILL be thinking of you and crossing my fingers for you that your interview goes WONDERFULLY!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!!

Christina Fischer said...

These are gorgeous, Dawn!! What beautiful and thoughtful gifts! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful notebooks.