Sunday 1 August 2010

Birthday Wishes SFYTT

One of my staff (well old staff) will be celebrating her 21st birthday tomorrow and even though I'm no longer her department manager, I wanted to make her a card anyway!

I used Jen's SFYTT for my layout.

Stamps are from the Unity July KOTM that just arrived on Friday!

Stamps: July KOTM; Cardstock: White, Real Red, Aqua Mist, MME dp; Inks: Black, Blue; Accessories: Sponges, Nesties, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Yellow Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

GREAT card! I'm sure she'll LOVE getting a card from her old boss. She probably misses you already.

Cindy Haffner said...

fun fun COLORS Dawn!

Renée said...

These are so cheerful colours together, Dawn! Fun!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

This is FUN! Love the colors! :)