Friday 8 April 2011

Thank You

Happy Friday!!!
I've been gone all week so I'm going to have some catching up to do with everyone.
Thank you for stopping by this week and leaving me sweet comments! I really enjoyed reading them all :)

Here's another card that Sandy and I created using the Free For All Challenge last week for the Home Sweet Home theme. The layout came from that weeks SCS sketch as well.
I love this Taylored Expressions stamp set Branching Out.
ETA: Today Taylor announced that I will be joining the TE Sketch Crew on April 22nd! Can't wait! I'm looking forward to seeing all the fabulous sketches Taylor creates and sharing my creativity and inspiration with you!
You can find all the TE sketches and info on SCS in the TE Forum.
Have a GREAT weekend!!

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY Dawn!!!~

Denise Marzec said...

So adorable! Love that combo of Little Girl patterns and your coloring is so pretty!

Esther said...

Love your choice of background papers and you do beautiful work on the coloring!

Ida said...

Very cute and cheery. The colors and papers are just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

DAWN, this is just to sweet! Love the paper you used and the black accent paper is perfect for this!

Chelsea said...

Love the birdie background paper with this card!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh so very TWEET! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

so adorable Dawn and congrats on joining the sketch team!!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

You always use the cutest papers!! Huge Congrats on your DT spot on the TE Sketch Crew!! Her sketches are awesome!! Your gonna rock their socks off!!