Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me

Hello and happy Tuesday!

Gosh I haven't stamped in a few days. First it was the cold I caught last week and then it was a band concert last night.
I am hoping to get stamping tonight!

This MFT card was made a while back and I'm pretty sure I have not shared it with you.
This sweet PI girl is called You're So Tweet.
I'm sort of bummed right now....
Canada Post could possible strike as early as Friday! ACK!
How am I going to get all my stamping goodies?!
Bills I can do without....lol
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Dawn!! Love the velumn sentiment treatment!!!! Adorable!!

Unknown said...

How cute.....

Renée said...

yes, the postal strike potential drives me nuts ... shouldn't be allowed to happen ...

FABULOUSly cheery card, Dawn! The colours are bright and fun!

Rachel G said...

So sweet! Love the colors and the vellum sentiment! Cuteness!

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty card! Love the fresh coloring.

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Dawn!!~

Karen Motz said...

Love the sentiment on vellum!!!! Fingers crossed for no postal strike!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now this is freakin' darling! I love the vellum with the sentiment on it, wicked touch girl!

Rose Ann said...

She's so sweet, and I love the pretty papers!! I love your sentiment stamped on the vellum too!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this my friend! The sentiment on the vellum is AWESOME-ness!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the way you did hte vellum sentiment.