Saturday 7 June 2014

Let the Sun Shine - WT482

Happy Saturday!

It's extra happy because I have the day off with Brian :)
We aren't sure what we'll do just yet. I feel like I have a million things I'd like to do but know that's not possible ha!
There are a few clouds in the sky but this is Lethbridge and it's almost always windy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll blow away!

On Thursday before heading into work I managed to make a card for the Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS.
Let the Sun Shine it said.
OK!

Stamps: The Great OutdoorsPaper: White, YellowInk: BlackAccessories: Felt, Circle Nesties, MFT sun die, Sequins, MFT flat bottom clouds, MFT Flag dies, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Divine!

Marie Bingaman said...

Gorgeous card Dawn! Love the sunshiny yellow card stock! :)

Marisa said...

Such a cute sun image. Love that yellow too. Sun is shining here in BC and it is simply beautiful :) Enjoy your day off together!

Bananastamper said...

So cute! Love the felt clouds! Enjoy your day off!